Because we are internet marketing pros, it comes very easy to find humor in what we do. Maybe these memes are only humorous to computer nerds like us. We hope you agree with the selection of Top 10 Internet Marketing Memes & Comics that we collected from the interweb. Feel free to comment with your favs as well. By the way, this is just a numbered list and are in no particular ranking order. Enjoy my fellow geeky digital marketers!
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN OKLAHOMA’S ANNUAL PAMPER YOURSELF GIVEAWAY WITH A PRIZE PACK VALUED AT MORE THAN $300!
We are excited to host a Facebook giveaway just for the ladies of Oklahoma! You work hard and deserve to be pampered, so we have put together a prize package filled with local goods and services from other ladies who also “work hard for the money”. You could potentially win a Pamper Yourself Prize Pack valued at more than $300! Here’s how to enter:
- Like the following sponsors’ Facebook pages:
- Shayla Does It
- Wine & Palette
- Soy Candle Cottage
- Angela Murray of Bella Capelli Salon
- Dr. Pepper Hernandez, CNHP
- Fgexpress: Brianna Maidens
2. Like and Share to your timeline the Pamper Yourself Giveaway post located at the top of our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ShaylaDoesIt
It’s that easy! This is a great prize pack – check out all of the goodies you’ll get if you win:
- Haircut and All Over Color provided by Angela Murray – Hair Stylist & Color Specialist at Bella Capelli Salon in Oklahoma City ($85 value)
- 2 Gift Certificates to Wine and Palette for you and a friend ($70 value)
- Peppermint Soy Cream and Cuticle Candle made by Soy Candle Cottage Natural Soy Products ($20 value)
- Cherokee Chakra Organic Essential Oil & Nature’s Sunshine Slippery Elm Herbal Supplement provided by Dr. Pepper Hernandez, ND ($75 value)
- Beauty Strips Face Mask & Serum made by Forever Green Express ($87.50 value)
Total Prize Package Valued at $337.50!
This giveaway is in no way endorsed, affiliated, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site. This giveaway is valid only in the United States. Entrants must be 21+ years of age to enter. Winner will be chosen randomly and must live in or around the Oklahoma City Metro area to claim prize. This giveaway will end at 12:00 AM (EST) on 8/8/15 and winner will be randomly chosen by Shayla Does It and announced on Facebook.
Attention Business Owners: The secret to a successful social media page is engagement. Unfortunately most brands forget this and focus only on promoting their brand through all their posts. A business must always remember that the unlike button is exactly where the like button is! What captures your attention when trolling your social media pages? Which pages are your favorite? Please rock the vote – no strings attached:
Shayla Does It provides social media marketing as a service. Business owners either aren’t sure what to post or do not have the time to be consistent. Not all posts will be as popular as others but the key is to remain consistent and engaging. Here are some tried and true tips that will help:
1. Humor: Let’s face it, when looking through social media the funny posts and pictures grab your attention. As a business, humorous posts should remain tasteful and relevant to your industry. Be creative and mix it up!
2. Images: Pictures always add impact to your social media posts. Instead of always using generic pictures you find on-line, post pictures taken from your phone at the place of business or of the actual product. Personal pictures always get the most “likes” and response because it shows customers that you are legit.
3. Consistency: If you have a social media page for your business, you must make time to maintain it on a regular basis or your followers will lose interest in your posts and page. This leads to “unlikes” and misjudgments and that just hurts. If you can’t make time to post on your pages regularly, which is at least two times a week but preferably up to 7 depending on the industry of your business, OUTSOURCE IT TO SHAYLA DOES IT!
4. Timing: Spread out your posts and change when you post.
- Do not share or post 3-4 things in one day and then don’t post again for 3 days – be consistent!
- Depending on the nature of your post, change the timing. For example, If you are advertising a special for that day then post as early as possible in the morning because folks tend to check their social media when they get up in the morning.
- Do not be a “facebook whore” and post all day every day. This leads to getting your page “unliked” very quickly. Who wants to be bombarded with posts from anyone?
5. Engagement: Mix up the content of your posts! Don’t push your brand or sales on every post. Your followers will feel overwhelmed and start to ignore your posts, You may lose a customer or scare away new ones. Ask questions to engage your audience, run giveaways, post pictures that are personal, find funny “memes” to post, link to your website, engage in social media traditions, and more! Oh and don’t forget the #hashtags and join conversations to increase your audience.
Shayla Does It knows how to market your business online through social media, websites, email campaigns, and more! Fore more information on our services of for examples of our work – check out our website, www.shayladoesit.com.